BurgeraX & Eruption: Scorpion VIP [Drumstep] BurgeraX & Eruption: Scorpion VIP [Drumstep]

TEMINITE EARTHQUAKE LOL XD this sounds exactly the same lol xD nice job.

BurgeraX responds:

8) lmfao thanks xd

Lemons - Malevolence Lemons - Malevolence

the melodies are amazing, but your mixing and sound design definitely needs work. especially the dubstep sounds. You need to insert more sounds to make it sound more grand, and you really need to side chain your drums so they don't clash with anything else. this is a great melody and i absolutely love the chords but the mixing and other problems ruin it for me!! I'd love to help you make a vip, so it sounds better. you also should add more reverb and detune to that saw at the drop.

LemonsGD responds:

Wow, thanks so much for the feedback :) Im a huge fan of your music and if you didnt notice this track has quite alot of inspiration from you x) I'm still very new to dubstep and trying to get more experience. And about the vip mix, if you had the time it would be great if you could show me how to properly make the drop c:
Thanks again :)

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies

AMAZING job on this guys. i love that snare btw its so cRUNCHY

Purple Purple

WOAH WAH??? HOW?!?! NICE. Can I use some of your art in one of my next songs?! This is awesome XD

Geoplex responds:

Haha yeah sure man. Just credit me in the description or something :P

An Abundance of Waifus An Abundance of Waifus

How the HELL? This is actually really good! I don't understand how you get the patience to sit down and create this type of interesting art... Looks like it took you a long time! Good job TriAxis :D

GDTriAxis responds: