astrEnfant astrEnfant

Bro, this is so good. i don't even stand a chance :P
but i do have a few criticisms, mostly mixing things. You could atleast have some sort of sidechaining with the drums, they're too drowned out in the mix by everything else.

That guitar also could have been mixed in a little better, it seems a bit loud. Other than that, your orchestrations are absolutely stunning and the chord combinations sound predictable but very professional and suspenseful. This almost sounds like it could be in some racing video game! very well done, and best of luck on winning :)

Miyolophone responds:

Ay thanks man ;D
Funny, people keep mentioning the drums being too drowned out even though I thought they bordered on too prominent. Could be my lack of compression know-how but anything past my light sidechain (I did in fact sidechain a little) had the levels of everything shooting obnoxiously up and down. I can never seem to get the drums right for everyone ;-; but I'll work on sidechaining more effectively next time. And yeah, the guitar may be a tad too loud, I can fix that once judging is done.
Anyways thanks again for the feedback and praise, and good luck to you as well Z!

Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release) Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release)

I already heard this but here were my initial thoughts when i first hear it lol - this intro is soooo juicy, i love it. And the chords are wonderful. You have a great ambience going on here. Ohhhh my god this build up!!! :DDD And the drop is so crispy, great job dude <3 Congrats on getting on rushdown too!

windluxmusic responds:

thanks my man :D

Serenity Serenity

WoAH i love this! this is some great melodic dubstep here friend <3

8-bitheroes responds:

Thanks man.

Apex Apex

wow this is actually pretty awesome dude :O great job with those basses

EtzerGD responds:

DJ ZYZYXC COMMENTED ON MY MUSIC OMGG! :OOOO

Geoplex - Chimera Geoplex - Chimera

Really nice job bro :D Your basses are pretty good, they just need some more of that high end crispiness if you know what I mean. sometimes adding a distortion filter and multi band compressor can help with that. Btw, this is melodic enough to be considered melodic dubstep! Nice job fitting the chords into there.

Geoplex responds:

Cheers dude :D For some reason I have still yet to sit down and actually invest some time into bass design lol. Thanks for the advice :)

Lithium VIP Lithium VIP

It's a tad repetitive, and the drop could use a lot work. I like how you tried to make your drop sounds into chords rather than super wubby stuff, it's a nice break :) Nevertheless it could have been handled better. The song could also be a bit longer too.

Cheers mate,

SirHadoken responds:

Thank you! I did try to be a little eccentric with the drop, but regardless, drops are INSANELY hard for me. I find the concept of them ludicrously difficult to grasp.
I'd like to make my songs longer but I get too excited that I'm making progress and I end them short I guess. xD
I appreciate the review :)

F-777 - The Secret Dynasty F-777 - The Secret Dynasty

Okay, your melodies are nice, mixing is okay,
BUT it literally sounds like it's playing out of a tin can.
Your mastering (I'm sorry for this) is REALLY bad.
I can't hear a sub...? where'd it go? xD
This is very over compressed and over limited, to the point where, like I said, it sounds like it's playing out of a tin can. I would suggest getting someone to help you with your mastering, because it completely ruins the experience for me. Sorry if I seem harsh, I just want to let you know that this is a consistent problem with all of your recent songs :/

Cheers mate! :D

F-777 responds:

Thanks bro!

Relativity Relativity

Sounds pretty sick bro :)

Attackofthetroy responds:

Thanks mate 8)

Bombsite A Bombsite A

Nice, but you shouldn't do "Dubstep" just for clickbait. This is definitely NOT dubstep.
I think more could have been done with the chords, it doesn't really sound like there are any chords, just one note playing at different octaves. overall you have good orchestration tho

RealToxic responds:

I didnt really knew what kind of music is this, so i just put this as a dubstep because it sounded for me like this, thanks for the review!

{dj-N} Horny Sax {dj-N} Horny Sax

horny sax? more like horny something else amirite ;) jokes aside neat little song lol