astrEnfant astrEnfant

Bro, this is so good. i don't even stand a chance :P
but i do have a few criticisms, mostly mixing things. You could atleast have some sort of sidechaining with the drums, they're too drowned out in the mix by everything else.

That guitar also could have been mixed in a little better, it seems a bit loud. Other than that, your orchestrations are absolutely stunning and the chord combinations sound predictable but very professional and suspenseful. This almost sounds like it could be in some racing video game! very well done, and best of luck on winning :)

~Z

Miyolophone responds:

Ay thanks man ;D
Funny, people keep mentioning the drums being too drowned out even though I thought they bordered on too prominent. Could be my lack of compression know-how but anything past my light sidechain (I did in fact sidechain a little) had the levels of everything shooting obnoxiously up and down. I can never seem to get the drums right for everyone ;-; but I'll work on sidechaining more effectively next time. And yeah, the guitar may be a tad too loud, I can fix that once judging is done.
Anyways thanks again for the feedback and praise, and good luck to you as well Z!

Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release) Koraii - Gems (Rushdown Release)

I already heard this but here were my initial thoughts when i first hear it lol - this intro is soooo juicy, i love it. And the chords are wonderful. You have a great ambience going on here. Ohhhh my god this build up!!! :DDD And the drop is so crispy, great job dude <3 Congrats on getting on rushdown too!

windluxmusic responds:

thanks my man :D

Serenity Serenity

WoAH i love this! this is some great melodic dubstep here friend <3

8-bitheroes responds:

Thanks man.

Purple Purple

WOAH WAH??? HOW?!?! NICE. Can I use some of your art in one of my next songs?! This is awesome XD

Geoplex responds:

Haha yeah sure man. Just credit me in the description or something :P

An Abundance of Waifus An Abundance of Waifus

How the HELL? This is actually really good! I don't understand how you get the patience to sit down and create this type of interesting art... Looks like it took you a long time! Good job TriAxis :D

GDTriAxis responds: